Self-Officiation and Spirit of the Game

Thursday, February 9, 2017

2/8

Workout:

30 perfect pushups
Handler cutting
Breakmark
Handler D
2 sets of 6 300s @ 1:1

Reading:

I started The Tao of Pooh. It reminds me very strongly on my grandfather. He was a natural Taoist. This book is quite nostalgic as not only was Harry like a Taoist, but I also remember sitting on his lap while he read Pooh stories to me. I miss that man.

Notes:

Doing the two sets of 300s at most practices is really paying off. I felt really good last night and broke 60 seconds for the first time. I think I was in the top 5 every rep.

Either I'm gonna crush Ding when he starts running and I'm gonna be mad that he's not pushing me, or he will be able to compete and I'll be pissed that he can compete after not running all these with me. Lose lose. Darn it Ding.

No comments:

Post a Comment