Self-Officiation and Spirit of the Game

Thursday, January 12, 2017

1/11

Workout:

Daily Challenge -
  100 pushups
  4.5 min plank max, .5 min to finish 5 min total
Throwing w/Ding - 40 hucks
Walden star drill
6 300s at 1:2 rest - felt great!

Reading:

I read more of Switch today. It finished talking about tweaking the environment and started talking about building habits. It talks about using action-triggers to build habits. When x happens, I will do y. Example: When I get home tomorrow, I will put my laundry away.
This reduces the decision fatigue for the rider and makes things more like a habit as in they happen automatically, like brushing your teeth when you wake up.

Notes:

Today was metrics day. I had a good 20 yd shuttle time, but poor 150 shuttle and poor broad jump. Will improve before spring metrics day.

No comments:

Post a Comment