Self-Officiation and Spirit of the Game

Tuesday, January 10, 2017

1/9

Workout:

2 mile bike warmup
Squats: 135x5, 175x5, 205x2, 235x5 (depth was definitely lacking on my last 2 reps)
Deadlifts: 135x5, 175x5, 205x2, 235x8 (felt great today. limiting factor was grip)
Ankle stability: 1 min each leg
Daily Challenge -
  120 pushups
  3.5 min plank max, 1.5 min to finish 5 min total

Reading:

I read more of Switch today. It finished talking about growing your people and started talking more in depth about shaping the path. Shaping the path is something that I have already been doing in my life with huge success: There is tons of candy in our apt from Phoebe and to prevent myself from eating it, I didn't need to increase my willpower (well maybe I do, but that is a lot more effort than simply shaping the path), instead I put the candy in the cupboard. It is now 12 inches above where is was before, but the simple fact that I can't see it and that I would have to open the cupboard itself is enough to cut down on candy consumption immensely!

Notes:

I realized today that I am watching much less TV than when I lived in Madison. I am happy with this change.

No comments:

Post a Comment