Self-Officiation and Spirit of the Game

Thursday, January 19, 2017

1/18

Workout:

Daily Challenge -
  100 pushups in 4 sets of 25
  5 minutes of plank in 1 set!!!
8 300s at 1:2 rest

Reading:

I read more of Vagabonding today. It talks generally about how vagabonding is a different lifestyle in which different things are valued than that of a typical american. Experiences rather than materials.

Notes:

I gave blood today :) I enjoy giving blood. It's a good thing to do, especially given my blood type, and it isn't hard or scary for me at all.

I reached my goal of 5 minutes in 1 set of plank today!

I am going to alter the daily challenge next to include 'perfect pushups' rather than just trying to get a bunch in.

I want to start reading the practice plan ahead of time so I can look through a specific lens and be more helpful at practice with feedback.

Lei Out is this weekend. I could not be more hyped!

No comments:

Post a Comment