Self-Officiation and Spirit of the Game

Sunday, January 15, 2017

1/14

Workout:

2 sets of 6 300s at 1:2 rest
3 man marking with Carol and Yngve
Hucks with Yiding - focus on shape

Daily Challenge -
  100 pushups in 4 sets of 25
  I missed my planks today. Will try to make it up tomorrow.

Reading:

I did not read today.

Notes:

Went to the Chicago Cultural Center today with Dad and Amy. Was pretty cool. Then we walked through Millennium Park and Maggie Daly Park. Love the parks downtown. They have such great views of the city and the water.
Got lunch at Eataly. That place is overwhelming. But it was delicious.

Wildfire tryouts tonight as well. They were fun, but I am concerned about the overall level of this team and the coaching situation is still up in the air, so I am still unsure if I will play.

No comments:

Post a Comment